Friday, March 5, 2010

One Lap T-Shirts!

How cool is this:

I get a call from James one afternoon, and he starts to tell me the story of his Camaro, and how he runs the One Lap of America event... and I immediately think "I know the car.... and this guy's nuts to do it!"

Long story short (I know... since when does Brian do THAT??! ...it's VERY busy in the mighty Studio, and I gotta get back at it), we talked for a while, and he asked if I'd be so kind as to whip up a t-shirt to help them promote their effort, and hopefully buy a few tanks of gas, as well as some road food for he and David, his co-pilot. Suffice to say, I was sketching before we hung up.

camaro tee

Anyway, that's what I came up with, and we think it hammers home the whole idea quite neatly... Here's a closer look at the artwork:


The front features the One Lap Camaro logo (as seen on the back in the artwork above) on the left chest... kinda like this:

t-=shirt design

They're VERY cool, and the reception so far has been nothing short of awesome. These are high-=quality, 6-oz. tee's, and are printed by one of the best-known, highest quality shops on the West Coast... And you can grab a few by simply firing off an email to the guys at: shirts@onelapcamaro.com, and letting them know how many you'd like, and in what sizes... The cost will be $20 for the shirt and $5 for shipping and handling (within the Continental US). Pre-orders will start today and they hope to have shirts available at the Run To The Coast event the first weekend in April (Goodguys Del Mar the weekend after at the latest).

All of the proceeds will go to feeding David and James for the week; your purchase will guarantee that they can enjoy as many as 2 meals a day at some of the finest establishments ever to grace the side of an interstate.

Thanks for checking 'em out, and for supporting some true grass-roots racing gone good!

...and hey.... if I can be of use to design YOUR next killer shirt, hit me up on the site at www.problemchildkustoms.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment