Friday, July 16, 2010

Retro-Future Meets Kustom Meets Robot

I figured I’d post a view of the new tee’s I designed for Max over at Bio Kustumz (motto: “We Suck Less”)…


Max had requested something robotic, with an early-1950′s Cadillac, and machinery. I rolled with that, and came up with the artwork above, incorporating a robot customizer putting the finishing touches on his custom Caddy, while his sidekick offers up some potential ornamentation. Sadly for him, the little pooch is being waved-off on the fuzzy dice. I threw in some mixes of retro-future and fictional machinery, along with a ton of killer little details.

The shirts will be hitting soon, and this is the first in a planned series of “artist tees”, and will feature some big names like Max Grundy, Dwayne Vance, myself and others! …so get to Bio Kustumz’ site and snag a few!

... and hey-- if I may be of service to design YOUR next killer te, hit me up on my site at ProblemChildKustoms.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment